During lockdown, we have been working hard to ensure our reopening plans are safe and fully compliant with government guidelines. Please find more details below about our reopening, safety measures, and takeaway information.
- Royal China Club branch will reopen on 2 Dec 2020, 12 PM – 11 PM Monday – Sunday. Last order at 9:45 PM.
- Royal China Riverside will reopen on 2 Dec 2020, 12 PM – 11 PM Monday – Saturday, 11 AM – 11PM Sunday. Last order at 9:45 PM.
- Royal China Fulham will reopen on 2 Dec 2020, 12 PM – 11 PM Monday – Saturday, 11 AM – 11PM Sunday. Last order at 9:45 PM.
- Royal China Harrow branch will reopen on 2 Dec 2020, 12 PM – 11 PM Monday – Saturday, 11 AM – 11PM Sunday. Last order at 9:45 PM.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone by following below safety measures at all reopening restaurants:
- Minimize number of people in working area
- All staff and visitors will be registered and state their health status for covid-19 in past 14 days
- Check all staff temperature daily before entry premises
- All goods accepted at designated location and delivery driver will not be allowed entry to premises
- Physical social distancing will be strictly adhered to prevent cross contamination
- PPE applied for all staff
- All customers need to be registered as part of the track and trace requirements outlined by the government
- Maintain efficient ventilation system
- All crockery and cutlery will be high temperature disinfected
- Clean and disinfect all touchable handles and surfaces on hourly basis
- Clean and disinfect all food contact surfaces on hourly basis
- Clean and sanitize toilets hourly basis
- High quality and trusted food supplies maintained
Takeaway is available on Deliveroo & Hungry Panda at:
- Royal China Riverside
- Royal China Club
- Royal China Fulham
- Royal China Harrow
Sign up for
Including a future birthday promotion
Thank you. We will be in touch soon.